We are looking for an experienced HR professional who will be able to support MDPI’s human resources functions. The successful candidate will mainly focus on employee support, mentorship and mediation, as well as participate in the hiring processes.
- Gather and analyze HR metrics
- Participate in the hiring processes
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics
- Assist in the development and implementation of the HR procedures
- Conduct employee onboarding/offboarding and help organize training and development activities
- Help the management with efforts to improve staff-retention and employee satisfaction
- Preferably master's degree in HR or related field (humanities, management, law)
- At least 2 years experience in an HR generalist role
- Very good knowledge of Polish labour/employment laws
- Capability to work in a dynamic and international environment
- Strong English skills in written and spoken language—at least B2 level
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to meet deadlines
- Dynamic and reliable team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive mindset
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
What we offer
- Private medical care (fully covered)
- MultiSport card (partially covered)
- Team building activities
- Working in an international environment
A pioneer in scholarly Open Access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms, across all disciplines. We operate more than 400 diverse, peer-reviewed, Open Access journals supported by academic editors from around the world. We serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is openly and broadly available.
MDPI is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, with additional offices in Europe, Asia and North America. We are committed to ensuring that high-quality research is made available as quickly as possible. We also support sustainability projects as key themes in many journals, as well as through the MDPI Sustainability Foundation.